So much has happened....where do I begin?
How about Highlights to start with.......
Well.... starting where I left off around the middle of August.....
1. We had a great party for Mr. Hero's Office Celebrating 30 Years in Dentristry. It was like Christmas in August...all the kids were here (including Kountry), there was great food, fun, friends, presents, and dancing! I'll be sharing photos, recipes, and the story of how we ended up in this town 30 years ago.
2. Another party the end of August...this time a "Honey Do" Shower for some sweet friends of ours from church that got married in September.
3. Labor Day with the future In-Laws...we had a great time relaxing and enjoying all the family.
4. September 25th ....while lots of you were boot-scootin through the antique shows in Texas, Mr. Hero and I were celebrating 33 years of married bliss in Santa Fe, NM. Got a few photos and a few stories to tell you.
5. October rolls around with rain, rain, and more rain. Had a leak and had to pull carpet from 2 rooms. Still have concrete floors .... waiting to see if the leak is fixed.
6. This past weekend was our first Fall Round-Up at the Lake. What do you call it when you add 20 of your kids friends (age 25-30) plus a few others, a perfect fall day, roasting weenies over a bonfire, s'mores, carmel apples, pumpkin squares, hay ride, dancing under the stars, and a much loved grandbaby?
Bliss....Blessed Bliss! We had a ball and I have some awesome photos to share cause one of the girls is a photographer!! She captured the perfect day perfectly! (And 10 of them spent the night!)
7. The Wedding .....is fast approaching and we've been really busy with stuff! Got lots of neat things to share! The kids did their engagement photos with Tara Swain several weeks ago and they are amazing! She had them looking like fashion models! Hope to be able to share a few of those... The Bride has her bridals with Tara this week but we can't show you those until after the wedding! We've been working on the invites...which I hope I can reveal next week...they are just too stinkin cute!
8. P-90X....Yes, Mr. Hero and I have been doing the mother of all work-outs for the past 2 months...6-7 days a week. Starting to see finally some results on me....a few inches...a few pounds. (Mr. Hero's lookin might fine tho!) It has been taking up a lot of our evening time...and we've been staying at the lakehouse which has no internet. Another reason for no blogging.
9. Miss Bella.....has grown up the past 2 months! She has spent the night with us several times. I've got lots of photos. She's now 5 months old and is just a cutie patootie! I just love it when she giggles! She seems to think I'm funny! Imagine that! I will do a whole post of Bella photos.
So, my friends, I'm sorry I have been so absent from the blogging world...I've tried to keep track of what you all were doing but I haven't had much time to comment. I'll do better....I promise. I know how much comments mean. It may be after the wedding before I'm back in the swing of things full time. But I'm back.
Hope you all are having a wonderful fall!
From my delighted heart to yours!