My friend Laurie from
Laurieanna's Vintage Home
awarded me with this cool
Kreative Blogger Award.
My first award!
I'm so honored!
I had the opportunity to meet this talented lady last spring when I
walked into her fantastic booth at First Monday Trade Days in Canton, TX.
I had actually gone to Canton to take something to this gal who was working
When I walked into her booth......I was blown away!!!!
She had the "look" going on that I had envisioned for my house!
Anyway to make a long story short....We became friends and
I actually got to work in her booth with her and the other talented ladies
for a couple of months.
So I am very honored to receive this award from such a talented gal...
Soooooo now I'm supposed to tell 6 things that make me happy!
Since my blog is called Delighted Heart that should be easy!!!!
- My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ ....The King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Alpha and Omega....Beginning and End....Comforter....Redemeer....Deliverer and Friend. My life changed 12 years ago when I really met Him and made Him Lord of my life. John 10:10 says " I have come that they may have life and have it more abundantly." I have abundant life and walk in Peace today because of Him.
- My Hero, My Husband .....Married for over 32 years to my best friend. He's the most compassionate, caring, sweet, handsome, funny man, amazing father and Godly man I know. He always takes care of me. And that can sometimes be a pretty big job!
- My Kids .....I have the most amazing kids! A daughter, a daughter-in-law. a future daughter-in-law and 2 sons. All of them love the Lord and minister His love in their workplace everyday. We always have a hilarious time when we get together. I can't wait for this Christmas with them!
- My Sister-In-Law ....Although I've known her for 24 years, it's only been over the past 8 months, I've come to really know her kind heart and sweet spirit. We talk and laugh on the phone every day. I can't wait to see what God has planned for her life. I never had a sister (always wanted one)....until now!
- My Pastors and Church Family .....We have learned sooo much from these sweet people. "Teaching people how to win in life." The best teaching can be heard here.
- Being Creative .....working in my element makes me happy which usually means I'm doing something for someone else! Giving away the gift God has placed in me makes me happy!
- Reading All Your Blogs! Alright, I know this is # 7 but I just had to include it! .....You all have inspired me to blog!
I would like to nominate the following 6 blogs for a
Kreative Blog Award.......
- Sparkled Life....my fabulous friend!
- ChikNite....girls just wanna have fun!
- Notes From A Cottage Industry...inspiring!
- Warm Pie, Happy Home.....great pie, great home!
- Bakerella.... cute cupcake pops!
- Adventures of Elizabeth....beautiful!
Thanks again Laurie for the award!
I am delighted!!!!
From my delighted heart to yours....