Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wedding Wednesday Postponed


Just for today....because I have to share with you an email that was sent to me by a good friend. It's a video. You will probably want to watch it again. And again. I watched it several times....showed it to Mr. Hero. He was spellbound! And then I promptly sent it off to most of my address book! And I hate to forward email!

If you think you will never reach your dream......just watch here on U-Tube. Turn your speakers on and ah you might need to run get you a kleenex....I wish I had.

MSNBC also picked up the story today. You can see it here.


Update.....CBS Early Show had Susan Boyle on this morning.
You can see it hear.
She sings accapella.
Via satalite from Scotland.
Totally amazing!
And her performance on u-tube has had
19 MILLION HITS!

I just watched it again...
Now where are those kleenex!
I am so blown away!
Hope this story delighted your heart
as much as it did mine!
Blessings!
Patti
ps ....been working this week on the baby's room and the baby shower. Hope to have pics soon!

9 comments:

trash talk said...

I saw this on youtube and just couldn't believe my ears. What a beautiful talent God has given this lady and such courage! When she gave her little hip roll, my heart just sang for her spunk. I cried, laughed, clapped and then gave her a standing O! He's never through with us!
Debbie

Lisa said...

Thanks for sharing that. I'd not seen it. I've been staying away from the news. Dreams really do come true!

Mindy said...

Truly inspirational! ~Mindy

Lisa said...

Small world indeed! My husband went to Baylor undergrad and Dental School...class of 1980! We are Kindred Spirits!

donna baker said...

I saw that too. It was inspirational.

sparkled*life said...

I thought it was so amazing! I love it when people's gifting blows people away. It just shows us you truely can't judge a book by it's cover! I am missing you fabulous!

debi lynn mattingly said...

Hi sweetie...

Yes, I posted that on my blog a few days back also...and I must have watched it at least 3 times, and each time brought chills! Don't ya just love her!

Thanks for shaing....xo...deb

Ruthann said...

WOW WOW WOW! Love that girl! What an inspiration! I can't wait to see what she does next! Thanks for sharing the videos! And thanks too sista for leaving me such a heart-hugging comment! I so appreciate you...my sista in the Lord! You are a blessing!
Ruthann

trash talk said...

Stop by my blog for a little surprise. Debbie